- Online Programs
- Placement Services
- Get Started
- Apply Now
Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Saint Luke’s™ Health System
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
A Rockhurst University education is an investment in your future, and you can earn your online nursing degree or certification in a way that’s both affordable and attainable, without having to sacrifice quality. Tuition varies based on the cost per credit hour and the number of credit hours that are required to complete your chosen degree.
|Online Programs||Credit Hours||Clinical Hours||Cost-Per-Credit||Total Cost|
|MSN-FNP||49||600||$734.69||$36,000 (plus fees)|
|MSN-AGACNP||49||600||$734.69||$36,000 (plus fees)|
|MSN-Leadership||37||200 (practicum hours)||$734.69||$27,183.53 (plus fees)|
|MSN Dual Track||62||1,000||$734.69||$45,550 (plus fees)|
|AGACNP Post-Master's Certificate||20||600||$734.69||$14,693|
Rockhurst University is pleased to be able to offer financial aid to students who are unable to fully cover the cost of their education. The first step in the process is to apply by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), even if you don’t plan to accept federal aid. Your student aid report can help us to determine whether you are eligible for financial aid in the form of scholarships, loans, or grants.
Steps to file your FAFSA:
- Create your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID to e-sign the FAFSA.
- File your FAFSA application. Saint Luke’s™ College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Rockhurst University’s FAFSA Code is 009782.
- After your data has been submitted, the U.S. Department of Education will notify Rockhurst of your application.
- You will receive an email from the U.S. Department of Education when your FAFSA has been processed.
- If you are a returning student, you will receive an email reminder from the U.S. Department of Education to renew your FAFSA.
The Hybrid ABSN program will not be eligible for internal scholarships or institutional aid.